Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snowballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snowballing often refers to a situation which rapidly gets out of control, as when a snow ball grows larger while rolling downhill.
Snowballing might also refer to:
- A situation in which the exercise of stop orders in a declining market or advancing market or specific share creates further downward or upward pressure, triggering more stop orders, magnifying the decline or advance
- Debt-snowball method: A method of paying down credit card debt by paying the minimum on all balances, except the one with the highest interest rate
- In social science research, snowball sampling, or "snowballing": a technique for developing a research sample
- Snowballing (sexual practice), the act of spitting semen into a partner's mouth after oral sex
- Snowballing, alternatively known as speedballing, a drug-related activity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowballing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.